♬ .. November 2016 .. ♬
More than usual life is revolving around running/working out this month, so I decided to share my music picks of November! Something that I’m constantly changing is my gym music. Always on the lookout for songs that will keep me focused yet entertained during intense workout sessions, and even more so with my half marathon training that is currently kicking my butt. The variation in music has saved my life during some of the longer runs; focus on the music not the clock ticking away!
What’s on the playlist right now?
Old, new, country, top 40 hits, rap, pretty much a little bit of everything for all my different moods. I like to think of my playlists as a ‘healthy variety’ of music genres. The only artist that makes the cut for each and every play list is Drake, and that’s because he gets me.
- Words I Never Said – Lupe Fiasco ft. Skylar Grey
- Wide Awake – Speaker of the House
- Best I Ever Had – Gavin DeGraw
- Gravity – DJ Fresh ft. Ella Eyre
- It’s All On You – Illenium ft. Liam O’Donnell (T-Mass & LZRD Remix)
- Closer – The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
- Forever vs. You and Me – Drake x Flume
- Feel Good (It’s Alright) – Blonde ft. Karen Harding
- My Way – Calvin Harris
- Frontlines – Zed’s Dead, NGHTMRE ft. GG Magree
- Make You Miss Me – Sam Hunt
- Trap Queen – Fetty Wap
- This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
- Collapse – Zed’s Dead ft. Memorecks
- Starboy – The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk
- Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara (Invaders Remix)
- Best I Ever Had vs. You and Me – Drake x Flume
- H.O.L.Y – Florida Georgia Line
- Hold up – Beyonce
- Let Me Love You – DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber
- Battle Scars – Guy Sebastian & Lupe Fiasco
- Sweet Dreams – Andra & Mara (Radio Killer Remix)
- Mirror – Lil Wayne ft. Bruno Mars
- You’ve Got the Love – Florence and the Machine (Dennis Kruissen Remix)
- Alone – Marshmello (Speaker of the House Remix)
Just click on the song titles for YouTube links, hope you enjoy and find a new song to add to your list!
Photo by Stephan Hornsey