Hi beautiful people! Most of us struggle after being out of the gym for an extended period of time, whether we’ve been hibernating for 3 weeks or for 3 years. It surely is nice to eat scrumptious delights but don’t forget that our bodies will pay the price. I definitely think turning a new page and the right attitude are the most important steps in the right direction. Here are 5 tips for reintroducing yourself to a new fitness program that has worked for me every single time!
♬ …. Stand up like a soldier baby, yeah I know your built like that …. ♬
Light it up (feat. Nyla & Fuse ODG) – Major Lazer
- Make sure to have a specific diet plan to follow along with your new exercise routine. They both go together, it is like a pizza without cheese! Remember that 70% of progress depends on the way you eat and 30% of what you actually do at the gym. We will post ideas of pre and post meals, so stay tuned!
- Your exercise routine should be enjoyable and not a punishment. So look for something that makes you happy, helps you to relax and most importantly a program that can fit your busy schedule and can become part of your lifestyle.
- Remember that small steps lead to big results, DON’T QUIT! The secret, between us, is sticking with it!
- Take your time, start light, research and learn what works best for your body. Most importantly, listen to your body. Do you think the strongest man on earth Hafþór Julius Bjornsson (“The Mountain” in Game of Thrones) started lifting 10 elephants at a time? There is no rush!
- Last, but not least; watch inspirational videos! They help you take off those slippers and put on your training shoes! I honestly loved this one!